Write for the Newman Society’s online journal
The Cardinal Newman Society invites submissions for its online journal. We are eager for insightful perspectives contributing to faithful Catholic education. Please know that the Newman Society cannot accept every article that is submitted and has complete editorial discretion over its journal.
- Explore and communicate the mission, nature, curriculum, and methods of faithful Catholic education at all levels;
- Help educators and education leaders strengthen the Catholic identity of Catholic education by identifying and analyzing best practices, standards, and curriculum content;
- Analyze cultural issues and developments that impact the Catholic identity of Catholic education; or
- Celebrate the benefits and cultural impact of faithful Catholic education.
Articles must be:
- Between 600-1,200 words in length;
- Submitted in a Word document;
- Submitted with a high-res photo and 1-2 sentence bio of the author (unless already on file with the Newman Society); and
- E-mailed to editor Joseph Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org